Making sure that everyone traveling on Avianca Airlines has a seamless and comfortable experience is crucial when organizing your trip. Passengers with limited mobility can get wheelchair assistance from Avianca Airlines, which guarantees that their travel needs will be handled with professionalism and care. Find out how to reserve wheelchair assistance with Avianca Airlines to make sure that everyone has a hassle-free and enjoyable travel. Avianca Airlines is committed to delivering a flawless travel experience, regardless of whether you are a passenger with special needs or traveling with someone who needs assistance. Learn how to ask for wheelchair assistance to ensure a stress-free experience on your next flight with Avianca Airlines. Please notify us of any special assistance needs you may have at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. This will enable us to arrange everything required to deliver the service to you. To activate the service on the day of your flight, please arrive at the airport three hours in advance for domestic flights and four hours in advance for international flights. Then, proceed to the counter and identify yourself. For further information, please get in touch with us at +1-855-435-7217.
1. No matter how many pieces of medical equipment you need, you must let us know if you need oxygen concentrators, wheelchairs, or portable dialysis equipment.
2. To ensure help while traveling with a group of ten or more disabled individuals, you must get in touch with us at least 48 hours ahead of time.
3. Medical Travel Companions is the place to go if you require companions, nurses, or paramedics on your flight.
4. Examine the avenues available to you for requesting special help.
5. Your baggage allowance includes assistance and mobility equipment.
6. On the day of your flight, heed our advice; our staff is qualified to help.
7. It’s crucial that you make your reservation during the suggested hours in order to ensure service.