Best Abortion Pills Kit To Terminate Unwanted Pregnancy
Fitness Health / by Lizzie Mojica / 122 views
Unwanted pregnancy can cause stress but nowadays you can safely terminate it by using medication abortion with an MTP kit. Abortion is the process of terminating a pregnancy at its early stage by using medical processes.
When a pregnancy is terminated by using abortion pills it is called medication abortion. Generally, women buy MTP kit online USA to perform an abortion for the unwanted pregnancy under 8 weeks of gestation.
Using abortion pills is a safe method and has a lesser risk of infection because there are no surgical tools used in this process. This method is preferred by women all over the world. Abortion pills have been 98% effective for abortion under 56 days of pregnancy.
What is in the MTP kit?
When you order MTP abortion pill kit online you will get a 200 mg pill of Mifepristone and 800 mcg Misoprostol which is divided into four 200 mcg pills in a single kit.
How do you consume the pills?
The Mifepristone pill can be consumed with a glass of water, on that day you will not observe any changes in your body.
After 24 to 48 hours of intake of your first pill, you will take Misoprostol pills either by vaginal or buccal intake. The pills have to be kept in the buccal cavity or in the vagina for at least 30 minutes undisturbed for them to be completely absorbed. In a few hours after that heavy bleeding and cramping will follow.
Make sure not to crush or chew on the pills as this may reduce the effectiveness of pills.
Advantages of using MTP kit abortion pill
Women choose to order MTP kit online because of the following reasons.
- This is usually it is the best method of abortion as you will not need any anaesthesia for a surgical procedure to remove the pregnancy.
- It is convenient and can be performed anywhere you choose.
- You can also choose the people you want to be around while you are going through this procedure.
- MTP kit has both pills in a required quantity for the abortion of Under 8 weeks of pregnancy.
Precautions for using MTP kit
- Remove intrauterine devices before you start your first medication with an MTP kit
- Make sure that you do not use tampons or menstrual cups during the bleeding as this may cause infection and you can use sanitary pads instead.
- Avoid heavy physical activities, travelling, smoking, drinking alcohol and harmful drugs.
- If you find any symptoms like difficulty in breathing or too much bleeding that can not be absorbed by two sanitary pads in an hour and it happens for a couple of hours or more, you should contact a doctor for help.
- Listing ID: 1151