Easy way to get 60 PDUs with Tromenz Learning
According to all governing body regulations, you must renew your certification every three years by accumulating contact hours of education to maintain good standing. Enrolling in our Renewal Master Course, approved by all governing bodies, is one of the most affordable, hassle-free, and fast ways to earn points and renew certification.
For PMP Certified, it is mandatory to renew their certificate every three years. Else their certificate will get into suspension. The period for the rest is a year; if you earn the 60 PDU to renew your PMP Certification, you will retain your PMP Certified title.
There are many ways to gain this 60 pdus, like watching seminars, reading books, and listening to podcasts. Each hour your spend will be counted as 1 PDU. Earning 60 pdu is easy if you know the best way.
Why choose Tromenz Learning for 60 PDUs for PMP Renewal
– Lifetime access to the material
– 24×7 customer support
– Practice Questions
– Expert support for any guidance
– Approved high-rated courses.
– No Exam needed after the course
– Help to upload Contact Hours
– Course Completion Certificate
We “Tromenz Learning,” provides a self-paced PMP Renewal Program to help you gain 60 PDUs. We also help you show these 60 PDUs to PMI and renew your certification. We also help you to get instant PDU in some cases so that your certificate won’t get revoked. if you have any queries related to PMP Certification or PMP Renewal or Getting 60 PDUs to feel free to reach us without any hesitation. You can visit us at tromenzlearning (dot) com.
PMI Certificate Renewal
Tromenz is a PMI-approved company, ATP code 4797.
• PMI ACP : 30 PDU in 3-year renewal
• PMI RMP : 30 PDU in 3-year renewal
• PMI PMP : 60 PDU in 3-year renewal
• PMI SP : 60 PDU in 3-year renewal
• PMI PgMp : 60 PDU in 3-year renewal
• PMI PfMP : 60 PDU in 3-year renewal